The MetaNu is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. In the course of operating our business and interacting with you, we collect and use personal information. We do so to present the best information to you, process and fulfill your orders, to improve our digital offerings, to create consistent digital experiences for you.
We may collect information that includes but not limited to name, email address, phone number, username, physical address, device identifier, IP address, District, social media handle. As a rule, we obtain personal information directly from you. In limited situations, we also use information we observe about you. This happens when you visit our website, if you accept cookies and when we receive information on whether you opened or not the emails.
If you are someone we would appreciate engaging with as part of our core activity, such as a privacy professional, member of the media, or public official, we obtain your contact details and affiliation from third parties or from publicly available sources.
If you want to check with us whether we have your personal information and what personal information we have about you, if you want to correct or update your information or if you want us to erase your contact details, send us an e-mail at email@example.com
A cookie may be stored on the end user’s computer when certain sections of our website are accessed. This information is used to maintain status as users move from one page to another within the website. We do not store any user-identifiable information in the cookie (no names, passwords, etc.) – merely that “the current user of this computer [whomever that may be] is on step two of a three-step process”, or “the current user is in the process of completing work”, or similar data.
Our email delivery vendor will use a web beacon which tracks whether recipients have opened the emails we send in order to provide us open rate information about our email communications.
PLUG-INS & SERVICES
All of these service providers are based in the US and are bound by written agreement to use personal information obtained from The MetaNu for purposes only and in accordance with our instructions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Personal Information will not be sold by The MetaNu.*